TEST DAY Ch. 12…turn in Ch 12 Vocabulary and make sure your Lesterland questions are cut and taped in your composition books…I’ll also be checking Ch 12 FRQs
CH 12 TEST DAY
you will turn in your composition books & your crossword puzzles before the test
OCTOBER 18 & 19 WE MEET IN C-200 FOR COUNSELOR FAFSA PRESENTATIONS THE FIRST HALF OF CLASS
- What is the makeup of the current Congress?
- What kinds of committees are there in Congress?
- Who is in charge of the committees?
- What powers/qualifications are the same/different between the House and the Senate?
- current events
- Congress Packet-work on with a buddy
- see Google classroom for links
- in Google classroom there are questions for Crash Course #6-10
- watch the Lesterland video with questions
- Congress crossword puzzle from White Book Congress Info IN THE BACK
CH 12 TEST NEXT FRIDAY, OCT 20 & MONDAY, OCT 23…CH 12 Vocab is also due that day
Google classroom assignments are due before midnight, October 22 (it would be better to get them done BEFORE the test…all assignments are in the bedrock unit and in Google classroom)
West Wing #5…if you were absent you’ll need to complete the makeup assignment in the Google classroom
*if you want to get a jump on the next unit, 12 13 14 15 Vocabulary