- 50,297 hits
Tutorial Times Feb. 21-23
When can you come in to makeup a test or do corrections?
- Wednesday morning @ 8:15am
- Wednesday afternoon @4:30pm-6pm (you can sign up for this day for test makeup)
- Thursday morning @ 8:15am (or earlier if you let me know in advance)
- Friday morning @ 8:15am (or earlier if you let me know in advance)
**THERE ARE NO TUTORIAL TIMES AVAILABLE DURING YOUR OFF-BLOCKS**
REMIND signup text the following codes to 81010
- 1st AP Govt @1stcrhs
- 4th AP Govt @4thcrhs
- 5th AP Govt @5thcrhs
Next Day OffSpring BreakMarch 12th, 201819 days to go.
>>>DAYS UNTIL THE AP EXAMUS GOVT AP EXAM 8amMay 10th, 201878 days to go.
DAYS UNTIL GRADUATIONFREEDOM!!!!June 1st, 20183 months to go.
Follow me on Twitter @RaiderAPUSGovtMy Tweets
- OK, so we need to get everybody back in line…sorry about my absence last week. 5th period will watch West Wing #3 on Monday and 4th period will watch it on Tuesday. 1st period will have a work day on Tuesday and 5th period will have a work day on Wednesday.
- Thursday & Friday…we’ll take notes in class over Interest Groups, Lobbyists, PACs, and SuperPACs…there will be some funny videos with those.
- CH. 7,8,10 TEST WILL BE WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, FEB 22 & 23.
turn in composition books and pink books
Ch 6,9, Very Very test
pick up blue books and Ch 7,8,10 Vocabulary after the test
work day to finish up assignments before the test next class
What’s the difference between a primary and a caucus?
NOTES-primaries and caucuses (available in the Google classroom)
NOTES-public opinion and public opinion polls
Google classroom Opinion poll assignment.