- 54,867 hits
When can you come in to makeup a test? you should allow yourself 1.5 hours to take a test…in the mornings, come between 7:15am-7:30am
TUTORIALS WEEK OF Jan 22-25
- Tuesday @ 8:00am
- Tuesday @ 4:30pm
- Wednesday @ 4:30pm
- Friday @ 7:30am
**THERE ARE NO TUTORIAL TIMES AVAILABLE DURING YOUR OFF-BLOCKS**
REMIND signup text the following codes to 81010
- 1st period @1springgov
- 6th period @6springgov
- 7th period @7springgov
Next Day OffMLK DayJanuary 21st, 201917 hours to go.
>>>DAYS UNTIL THE AP EXAMUS GOVT AP EXAM 8amMay 6th, 20193 months to go.
Follow me on Twitter @RaiderAPUSGovtMy Tweets
NO SCHOOL MONDAY!
- This day has been added to catch up on any notes and/or assignments.
- UTILIZE YOUR TIME WISELY
link https://b.socrative.com/login/student/ and type in RAIDERP6A as the room number
- How does the Constitution allot and share powers between the states and the federal government?
- What rights are guaranteed by the Constitution?
- VOCABULARY IS DUE TODAY
- Pluralism & B-1 Bomber reading quiz
- Socrative Constitution assignment…students only use Arabic numbers in their responses..37 questions and work in pairs
- students will have some time in class to work on other assignments
- What were the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation?
- What quotes from Brutus 1 and Federalists Papers #10, 51, 70, 78 back up the main ideas?
- What are the 5 major points of the Declaration of Independence?
- What kind of influence did the 3/5 Compromise, Shay’s Rebellion, and the Great “Connecticut” Compromise have on the Constitution?
- What is the importance of the 10th & 14th Amendments, and the “necessary & proper” clause?
- Group Google slide review activity.
work on your vocabulary and video assignments
- Who is in charge and what are they in charge of?
- How does Federalism divide power?
- Power Elite reading quiz
- NOTES-Power and Federalism
- Read and be ready for a quiz over Pluralism and the B-1 Bomber readings next class
- Who are the major philosophers that influenced the Framers?
- What is “popular sovereignty?”
- Why is the idea of a “social contract” important?
- go over first day stuff VERY quickly
- NOTES-Who’s In Charge and Political Philosophers
- assign homework of Power Elite reading
- go to the Google classroom so that you can get started on the Crash Course videos that will be due soon (January 19 before midnight)
read and be ready for the Power Elite quiz next class
- Friday, Dec 14 5th & 7th
- Monday, Dec 17 1st & 3rd
- Tuesday, Dec 18 6th & 8th
- Wednesday, Dec 19 2nd & 4th
Daily schedule for exams (in the portables with C-lunch):
- 9:05-10:00 Study Session
- 10:07-12:07 Exam time
- 12:14-1:33 Study Session
- 1:33-2:13 Lunch
- 2:20-4:20 Exam Time